Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Would you like to work for the world leader in the measurement of density, concentration, CO2, and in the field of Rheometry? Do you prefer to mix things up and work with a variety of customers, such as universities, breweries, and Fortune 500 companies? Are you intersted in getting a college education without any debt? Are you a rising Senior in one of the local High Schools? Then let’s get acquainted:
Anton Paar is
- Globally headquartered in Graz, Austria, Anton Paar GmbH is owned by the charitable Santner Foundation.
- A highly diverse organization, Anton Paar USA has employees from more than 20 different countries, located all over the US and the Caribbean.
- Anton Paar USA has 4 Regional Sales Offices (Virginia, California, Houston, Chicago)
This apprenticeship application will be for a 5-Week Summer Internship from July 6th - August 7th, 2020, which is the first step towards the full 3 year program. The summer internship should give interested students the chance to learn more about analytical instrumentation and their applications and help candidates to decide whether or not they want to apply for the full 3-year apprenticeship program. Anton Paar will offer two paths for the program, Associate Service Engineer and Associate Product Specialist. Internship and Apprenticeship training will be located in Ashland, VA. During the apprenticeship program the candidates will complete their high school degree and an Associate’s degree through John Tyler Community College.
The compensation will be $12/hr while in high school, increasing to $16/hr while working on receiving an Associate’s degree. Tuition at John Tyler Community College will be covered by Anton Paar. After successful completion of the 3 year apprenticeship program, candidates will be assigned to an Associate Service Engineer or an Associate Product Specialist position with compensation of $40,000/yr. Anton Paar USA offers full benefits, profit sharing bonuses; and we offer a $10,000 anniversary bonus every five years.